This is my favorite carry and I have had mine for 8 years. Still sharp even from multiple use. Called the blue because of how fast the blade deploys. The Kershaw Black Blur Serrated Edge Knife is easily one of the most desirable Kershaw knives due to its black Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel tungsten DLC coated blade that immediately captures your attention. Of course, once you palm this Kershaw knife you are more likely to appreciate the easy grip Trac-Tec inserts and the SpeedSafe flip system that allows you to spring the blade out safely and stay open due to its locking liner.
Use the drop down box to pic the style you want.
- Model Number: 1670BLKST Or 1670TBLKST
- SpeedSafe: Yes
- Flipper: No
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N stainless-steel with Tungsten DLC coating
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum with Trac-Tec inserts
- Liner: 410 stainless steel
- Blade: 3 3/8 in. (8.6 cm) partially serrated
- Closed: 4 1/2 in. (11.5 cm)
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Lock: Locking Liner
- Includes a Reversible Pocket Clip