Kershaw Natrix 7007 three styles to choose from
The Kershaw Natrix is one of many new models released by Kershaw in 2017 and was designed after the popular Zero Tolerance 0770 model. This sub-frame lock designed model, which aids it is being lightweight, features Kershaw's patented SpeedSafe™ system, which quickly deploys the blade thanks in part to the ambidextrous flipper function. Each Natrix features a stainless steel blade that offers solid performance with good edge holding and re-sharpening abilities as well as a 3-D machined and chamfered handle for a comfortable grip. This model features black G-10 handle scales, a drop point style blade in a blackened stonewash finish and the deep carry reversible pocket clip is designed for tip up carry only but is eligible for a left or right hand carry option simply by moving the clip on the side you want.
- Deep Carry offers the ability to keep the pocketknife deep in the pocket and offers concealed carry when necessary
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening and flipper allow the user to open knife with minimal effort
- Patented Sub-Frame Lock gives a secure open and close as the integral framing holds the knife blade in place
- Modeled after the overwhelming success and extreme popularity of prior Zero Tolerance models ZT 0770 and ZT 0777—particularly with the decorative and emblematic oversized pivot
- Reversible clip allows tip up, tip down and ambidextrous carry for tactical and strategic advantages in all choices of knife engagement